04 May 2010

Asamblea General


Today is a big day. Why is it a big day? Well because today is the day our Jefa Clelia ( PC program director) comes to Morazan. She will be here to support Daniel and I in our respective meetings. Daniel's will be at 3pm at the school and mine will start hopefully at 5pm here at the hotel where I work most days. When inviting everyone I trying to be very specific to say 5 pm hora gringo! meaning BE ON TIME PLEASE. gracias. 

Today was a slow start. I was cold and didn't want to roll out of bed. Once I did I had some breakfast, chicken nuggets, beans and coffee, then proceeded to do a little laundry (by hand) followed by ironing my clothes for the day. I am on day two of not showering and in this hot jungle that's two days too long. The water situtation is rough sometimes. Water only "falls" every four days. So when there is water....YOU STOCK UP! unfortunatly in my well trafficed home the water doesn't last long. Regardless, I'm going to treat myself to the office shower. Something about a bucket bath doesn't give you that squeeky clean feeling I would like to have for my big meeting today. 

Another big deal on the agenda today is the official approval of our house. Daniel and I have found a small house near the hotel. Which is great because the half hour to hour travel time is getting a little old. I'll reserve the details of the house until we have final approval. *fingers crossed* 

Current Status: waiting my turn for the shower. Andale Daniel!


1 comment:

  1. Espero que tu junta haya sido un exito. Tambien espero que te hallas banado. LOL!!! I'm packing away and getting exited for my trip.

    Te adoro mi nina linda.

    tu mami

    ReplyDelete