23 March 2012

packed up all my campo possessions

  “Always concentrate on how far you’ve come, 
rather than how far you have left to go.” ~Unknown 
 Cleaning out my room these past couple of days It feels like yesterday I was slathering paint on the drab white walls, although I ended up with lavender instead of the cool grey I thought I had picked out, I turned it into my starry night lounge in the campo. Reviewing some small flash drives that had been buried in a dark corner at the bottom of a bag I came across an old resume of mine from 2005. As I reviewed it I drifted back to that time... then I paused and thought of how much has changed. How much more I've done. Not that I believe a resume can begin to express what I've experienced in life but in between those condensed bullet points I thought of all the adventures, relationships, projects and personal growth left off the page and how much more is left off my current resume's page. Makes me grin from ear to year to think of where I'll find myself in life in another 7 years!


No comments:

Post a Comment