04 March 2014

D.C. Art

Meridian Hill Park

The park is so beautiful and when cutting across town I try to walk the steps.
I"ll be happier when the weather warms and the fountains are filled. 

Stickers Everywhere. The new graffiti 

On my third time moving back to D.C. I've vowed to take advantage of the Smithsonians
(there are 18 of them)

So much amazing beauty and for FREE!
This is the National Gallery of Art.
pretty atrium. 

Loved this one.
Something about her face...

I like the contrast of old and new architecture around town

This deflated pumpkin is how I feel about this long winter. 

enjoyed this art piece at an event in Adam's Morgan
 b/c I remember using these kinds of skates at birthday parties growing up.
Memories.....
National Portrait Gallery Courtyard by night.
Felt like I was on the inside of a golf ball.
Its was awesome .. . 

If I were a PiƱata, I wonder what I would be filled with? 

Took me back to my Flamenco dancin' days...
heel stompin' and castanet clickin' 


More dc street art in the Mt. Pleasant neighborhood

The colorful homes gave me that warm fuzzy feeling
remembering the crayon box of colored homes of Antigua Guatemala. 

No comments:

Post a Comment