19 June 2012

Home is where my backpack is. Gordon's house.

Gordon.
He looks so much like Lantis except much fatter and the other sex.

I arrived in Denver aroudn 3pm, after jerky stop and go in the rental car lot I was on my way
First stop, Gordon's house... where my friend Matt also lives.

Within hours I was on the road again
This time heading to Fort Collins, and no longer behind the wheel.

On the Road.
Matt has great on the road music but they are all on CDs.
Keeping it old school.

Arrive early to the East Coast Bar in Fort Collins to set up


This is an Alley in fort Collins, the old town is beautiful.
no worries about getting robbed in this alley.

Time to Set up,
My first experience as a roady and I'm already respecting them much more



Enjoying the "Easy Street" local brew while Matt connects everything

Fort Collins Pedestrian Mall at dusk

Funkmaster sound check at East Coast Bar


Late night eats on the drive back to Denver from Fort Collins


No comments:

Post a Comment