31 January 2012

LB Phillips

 Last friday I received and email from my good friend Leslie saying she finally landed a job and had one week before her start date, and guess who she wanted to visit in that week!? ME!

The adrenaline started to rush, I quickly responded with a one word email. YES!
Next, I opened up a new tab in my browser and started searching for the best flight deals from San Fran to San Sal.

48 hours later, I'm at the airport picking up my girl. All I could do was smile from ear to ear. It had been 2 1/2 years since we had seen each other last. But that's the thing about genuine friendship... thru time and space... ain't no thang but a chicken wing.

Short and sweet, but complete with sand, waves, mountains and hammock swingin under pines. . .


All self-revelation and intimacy in friendship must be spontaneous and natural. It must come like the opening of a flower in the sunshine and cannot be forced.
Bertha Conde













No comments:

Post a Comment