20 December 2011

Mom gets to Perquin - FINALLY



street scene leaving San Salvador

 So I have not Updated the blog because on the first night of mom's arrival 
I spend more time in the bathroom than with my head on the pillow so we extended our stay in San Salvador and the lovely Jeni Rae allowed us to crash another night while I was tested over and over again by peace corps medical making sure I wasn't going to die. 
Turns out I'm alive and was cleared Monday for travel. 
woohoo! Lets go to Perquin!

(all photos take by mom)
In Don Marcelo's cab on the way to Perquin

Arrived at Hotel Lenca in Perquin

Walking over to my house i.e. the Shack 

Explaining to mom how the bathing works

super open air luxurious bamboo bathing area
 A video just in case you are a visual learner

pregnant lantis laying out on the patio

back to the cabin at the hotel, I brought my travel hammock so mom and I could lounge in tandem 

Little vinto tinto action with the pato

I'm still on medication so I reveled in the good times sans vino
not hard with this company :)

No comments:

Post a Comment