19 November 2011

Dad Arrives in the Savior.

Host Family who wanted to come with me to pick up my dad at the airport.  For their support they made out with brand new Super Selecto sunglasses. (sunglasses are a very american thing, or at least not very salvadoran). So after my dad bought them a pair each, my host sister on the right stood next to him and said, "now I look like his daughter" ... too funny.

Later at dinner, Chanchona Band playing at the lenca. 

Dancing with a lenca waitress, please note how gigantic I am compared to her. Salvadorans are tiny and they think American are HUGE. this is perfectly shown here. Also note, the tiny dancers to the left. 

enjoying some fancy bottled wine, a fancy box of wine followed later in the night

 I blame the boxed wine for this decision. 

No comments:

Post a Comment