09 May 2009

loot.

If I can do it so can you.
I had shared with everyone last time how excited I was about the yard sale treasure map.
Here are some of the fruits of my new favorite online tool.



$1
(not usually my style but it spoke to me or maybe the price did)

*
*
*

I'm such a sucker for music...10 buckaroos all together. I cut a buy 5 get one free deal I probably could have haggled a bit more after my intense training in Egypt...but I didn't want to offend the nice residence of the Wash Park neighborhood.
*
*
*

$1
Its been on my 'to read' list and the nice old man assured me I would like it.
*
*
*

The big Red Find! She and I locked eyes...ol' jim bob sold it to me for $3
SOLD!

I love all her chipped paint, you can tell she's got character and a real scrappy one at that
*
*
*

Now for the $.25 cent Bin

Ol' grandpa fedora
and you better believe those are real feathers
*
*
*
Now moving on to my ultimate finds...can't wait til the season starts
and if you can't tell, the one on the left is corduroy.

Here I am sporting the rare find for my friend on skype. You can call me Bronco.

1 comment:

  1. Oooooh, LOVE big red. She's so pretty. I need to do that to find a place to stash my vodka in the dining room. I think I've decided I want something repurposed in there.

    ReplyDelete