13 October 2012

privileged



“The privilege of a lifetime is to become who you truly are.”C.G. Jung
After months and months of feeling lost in an ocean of "transition" and uncertainty, and just when I thought this ebb may never turn to flow... all my deep rooted wishes after peace corps have been answered. And they went a little something like this:

I want to live abroad again
I want to have a job that allows me to use my degree
I want to advance my spanish to a professional level
I want to have enough money to pay my bills
I want to live humbly
I want to love on my friends and family
I want to spend most of my time doing something that contributes
I want to play the violin again
I want to wake up each day early and with excitement

I want to lean into my blessings and pay them forward
as much and as often as possible.

I want to always follow my bliss and trust that the universe will conspire to help me achieve it.





No comments:

Post a Comment