24 May 2012

Amun Shea work and play

My host brother Cristian. 

Saturday meeting with all the faculty. 

This is Bryan.
He is such a sweet boy.
He was all over our new volunteer Laurelle and I.
Thru the week I learn his mom left for the U.S. on April 8th.
I'm pretty sure it hasn't been so easy for him, as he says he misses her
But Bryan is taking it well and gives hugs generously.
And I give them back as well.
Big BIG fan of Bryan.

"working" in the office is basically answering the same question about 10 times an hour
"whatcha doin"

And since all week I was reviewing photos and videos
We decided to learn how to take some photos and then I ushered them back out to the playground


"Krystal, do you have games on your computer?"
The only answer to this type of question is a definitive NO.
Absolutely no games on this computer.  



No comments:

Post a Comment