01 June 2011

Piña Season



today i

slept in.

wrote and USED a grocery list at the tienda

was regala-ed a pineapple from a guy named Gertrudis (he's in my tourism association)
it smells.oh.so.sweet but i've made myself promise to keep the blade away from it until friday... to share with Rossellen.
piña mojitos anyone?
Whaaaat!? we can't work without a little juice.

furthermore and moreover, i made time for hammock lounging,
laundry,
guitar,
emails,
priority to-do list,
made my bed,
had a chat with Clayton Hansel David Kennedy,
studied a tiny bit of U.S. history
and snapped a photo of our newly planted ginger. (thanks again to Prudi)


aaaahhh yes... that is what i call a restful yet productive day.

I'd say i am way out of the one year slump. gracias.a.dios. :)



CURRENT STATUS: facing toward the sunshine. . .and crossing my fingers we get water tomorrow so I can flush the toilet and don't have to pop a squat in our yard. ewww TMI huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment