11 March 2011

TID BITS



the little bit of rain has encouraged many of the coffee trees to bloom pretty little white flowers. 
I picked some on my walk home and stuck them in my journal. 


found a new Hunter quote I quite like, it goes a lil somthin like this:


"Walk Tall
 Kick Ass 
 Learn to speak Arabic
 Love Music and 
 Never forget that you come from a long line of 
 truth seekers, lovers and warriors"


last night I visited D.C. in my dreams. I woke up happy. 
knowing there will be a home there for me next year
but also very much enjoying my current adventure. 
My soul is being fed each day with 
new. rough. annoying. surprising. funny. confusing. jaw dropping moments. 


discovering where my boundaries are
then pushing them around a bit. 


I am living. 






No comments:

Post a Comment