07 July 2010

white lights part 1


White Christmas lights along with other effects such as scarves, shells, candles, incense, music, mint green tea, wine bottles filled with flowers, my jewelry on display alongside photos of friends and family, books stacked, lined and leaned on each other in just the right feng shui to create the harmony in the room. These are the simple things that have made my vagabond life feel like I’m home no matter where that may be. Now, here in El Salvador, I just received some goodies from home. Among them was Christmas lights and yummy incense. I light up a stick and proceeded to carefully tape up the string of lights around my room jamming hard to some Blue King Brown. Once complete I fall back on my bed to enjoy the soft light illuminating the room giving me that old familiar comfort. I breathe deeply knowing I’m home.

Here is a photo of the other Rad Swag I recently received all.in.the.same.day. I was so overwhelmed with joy that I borrowed a page out of my roomie Daniel’s book and took a photo to give a super shout out to all those lovely people who have not only supported me emotionally but now via mail with super sweet goodies!
I already knew I had the best friends and family but right now 

I’m not only feelin’ the love but: 

eating, sipping, snugglin up in, smelling, listening, reading, washing, sweetening, freshening, managing curls...
with the love!

Special Thanks go to: 
Mom, G’ma, Nancy & Jr., James N. Esq., Katie VOT member, Joanna and her 2nd grade class (blog on this to come), D-train and the freakshow with lil’ Bodhi over at the Gonzo Farm. 
I love you all and I’m send you a big bear hug right now. 
Do you feel it? 

current status: writing part 2 of white lights

No comments:

Post a Comment