18 March 2010

site day!

1. Apologies for not writing you all
2. you can follow my friend Daniel's blog (Gringo in Salvador) which you can find on my blog roll
3. This is the last week of Pre Service Training! Thank. you. Jesus.
4. We find out our Site assignments today at 1pm woo hooo this is where I will make my home for the next two years. well...kinda...first I start out with a host family in a little Casedia (sp?) and then after meeting with my counterparts I will have to decided what Canton/Pueblito might be best for me to move to. THEN I'll be on my own and ready to rock and roll
5. I'm getting my brand new handmade guitar today. I'll take a photo and post it as soon as she's in my hands.

Signing off...but please know that once training is over...I will be a much better blogger friend. Promise.
love love love


p.s. if you have any sweet music please send it my way. I don't know how to read tabs yet...just chords.

No comments:

Post a Comment