20 November 2009

the final finals.


not exactly the picture of health...but copious amounts of soda, peppermint mocha, Tapatio, bowl of guac. and quesadillas have sustained me through one of of my last nights of stressful finals.
There is a serious time crunch and various obligations pulling me in numerous directions causing some serious stress but there is a tiny little person inside me that is secretly going to miss this. It has gone by so fast and I wonder if I did enough, did I learn enough, am I ready to go out in this world? and then I have moments where I'm itching to get out and jump in with both feet, tread my little heart out just to keep my head above water.

“All growth is a leap in the dark, a spontaneous, unpremeditated act without benefit of experience.” 
-Henry Miller

No comments:

Post a Comment