16 April 2009

a FW: of Inspiration




I received an email or rather a dreaded forward from my friend from Kansas City this morning. I always open them because i love this dear friend of mine, but its usually a quick once over and then onto the NYTs update... But this time I opened it and it was filled with photos of babies in funny positions with a directive such as "do whatever you want...whenever you want" and "sleep as much as you can". Now let me say, I hate fwds and I don't even really like babies that much but I thought the photos were so beautiful and well...if you know me I lOVE to sleep as much as I can. I'm talkin' abnoxiously long naps on a Saturday afternoon are my forte' (sorry dad).
But anyway, I followed the photos all the way to the bottom of the page and found the below quote. Now I know by now its probably been circulated around the world a couple times and you may be one of the people who have had the pleasure of opening this forward BUT if not enjoy and if so, enjoy again.


Life is too short to wake up with regrets.
So love the people who treat you right.
Forget about the one's who don't.
Believe everything happens for a reason.
If you get a second chance, grab it with both hands.
If it changes your life, let it.
Nobody said life would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it.

*please note I did not take the photo on this post. As you know i'm a new blogger and I only use my own photos, so now I'm not sure how to cite my source on this bad boy. If you are the photographer I'd be glad to give you credit. Just let me know! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment